The Zehnder Carboline sets new standards in terms of performance, temperature distribution and controllability. Constructed from steel sheeting and a patented graphite and copper insert, the Zehnder Carboline is a smooth, ﬂat and lightweight panel designed for both heating and cooling. This high-performance system can easily be integrated in new and existing suspended ceilings. It can also be mounted free hanging as a ceiling sail.
Suitable for all commercial and industrial applications.
- 600mm grid ceiling
- Small panels with low ﬂow rates
- Where hygiene is of the upmost importance
- When a quick response to Building Maintenance Systems is required
- Combined heating and cooling
- Clean, smooth metal cassette
- Acoustic absorption options
- High-tech patented carbon/copper element
- Anti-bacterial paint ﬁnish RAL 9016 or 9010
- A-rated ﬁre protection insulation
- Models available for both open and closed ceilings as well as plasterboard ceiling solutions.