Zehnder ComfoSpot 50
The ideal solution for single rooms and smaller living spaces, for refurbishments or new builds: The decentralised ventilation unit Zehnder ComfoSpot 50 impresses with its compact size and good performance values. As a decentralised solution, Zehnder ComfoSpot 50 is easy to install with a minimum of conversion work required.
The control panel has been integrated into the unit for maximum ease of operation. The major benefit is the one-of-a-kind enthalpy exchanger: as this extracts moisture in addition to heat from the extract air, no condensate develops
and the external façade stays clean.
- Energy-efficient: The enthalpy exchanger ensures excellent heat and humidity recovery
- Clean: No condensate down the external façade, the wall stays clean and dry
- Hygienic: Membranes prevent odours from being transferred. Easy to maintain, can be cleaned with water
- Compact: Slim profile, extremely flat design
- Harmonious: Interior and exterior wall panels can be painted over to match the colour of the wall
- Discreet: Fits into any setting; apart from the panels, all the technology is hidden in the wall
- Flexible: The control panel is integrated into the unit panel and can be fitted at the top or bottom as required
- Intuitive: Easy to operate using keys, 4 fan speeds, supply air operation, extract air operation and switch-off
- Comfortable: The control panel lets you know when it is time to replace the filter
- Minimum effort: Only one core hole drilling and a connection to a 230 V power supply are required
- Installation benefits: Condensate-free operation and matching components make installation much easier
- Cost saving: Minimum intrusion into the living space, no refurbishment required