Zehnder ComfoFond L-350
The brine earth heat exchanger Zehnder ComfoFond-L 350 was specifically designed for building on a small piece of land, buildings with cellars exposed to pressurised water or buildings without cellars. The ComfoFond-L 350 takes up the environmental energy (heat or coolth) through a PE pipe filled with brine, which is pumped to a water-air heat exchanger. The controls required for this purpose are integrated in several devices. The heat exchanger transfers the heat or coolth to the incoming external air before it enters the ventilation system. The PE pipe is installed in 1.5 m depth, e.g. in the building pit or in the area of the house connections.
Energy efficiency can be guaranteed even in frosty weather with the Zehnder ComfoFond-L brineearth heat exchanger. The ground, with its relatively constant annual temperature, is utilised as a passive store. The warmer ground releases energy to the outside air via the brine loop and this tempered air flows into the ventilation unit. In summer, the ground is cooler than the ambient air temperature. Now the effect can be utilised in the opposite direction: The outside air is cooled before reaching the house.
The Zehnder ComfoFond-L 350 can only be used with the Zehnder ComfoAir 350 ventilation devices.
- Continuous fresh air supply
- Pre-heated outside air in winter, cooled outside air in summer
- Frost-free permanent operation, even at external temperatures of less than -5°C
- Space-saving, adaptable system
- The brine/air-geothermal heat exchanger is ideal for use in high-water table
- Utilisation of renewable energy from the ground
- Frost-free heat exchanger maintains heat output
- Easy to clean
- Easy to install