Zehnder ComfoFix link
With the Zehnder ComfoFix link tube holder, air distribution tubes can be installed quickly and easily – no matter whether in the floor, wall or ceiling. What's more, a whole host of extension options enable air distribution tubes to be installed in a compact and structured manner. The slightly curved shape of the Zehnder ComfoFix link also means that it can be installed by just one person – simply by clicking the tube into place.
Zehnder ComfoFix link – the first tube holders that can be stacked vertically, enabling the flexible, fast and compact installation of air distribution systems.
- Flexible installation: can be fastened to floors, walls or ceilings.
- Multiple combinations: easy to stack vertically or place side by side by combining multiple tube holders.
- Structured and compact installation: tubes are also laid in an uncoupled configuration to avoid noise transmission.
- Quick and easy installation: pre-assembling the tube holders makes it easy to reliably fasten the tube in place straight from the roll with just one click. (Ceiling installation by just one person).
- Problem solver: tough installations (bends, junctions between walls and ceilings) are as easy as can be.
- Installation with fix pins/masonry nails: flexible installation with fix pins (masonry nails) and/or screws.
- Secure installation: no damage to the tube due to the mounting being too firm, and no risk of injury to the installer. No sharp, pointy edges.